Has life not worked out the way you expected? Is there a part of your story you’d like to re-write? Here’s your chance! Multi-award winning, New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling novelist, Julie Cantrell, believes in the power of story. With positive encouragement, she’ll guide your small group through tailored writing prompts to help you write your own happy ending.
In this WOOW workshop, you will learn to:
- Reclaim the power of YOUR story through FICTION
- Build the life of your dreams ON THE PAGE
- Tap into the innocent joy of PLAY and IMAGINATION and CREATIVITY
- Write without fear by removing your defenses
- HAVE FUN and build a supportive community of fellow writers
WOOW in Santa Fe with JULIE CANTRELL
Write Your Own Happy Ever After
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Dates: Sat. – Sun. June 18 – 19, 2022
Times: 10 am to 4pm
Space limited to 8
Register – Email email@example.com
Registration deadline: May 15, 2022
*Airfare and accommodations not included. For hotel recommendations, click here.